A Complimentary Booklet for Readers of This Discussion
Contact William Bruce(251) 990-5934 or WilliamBruceOnline@gmail.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Using Rule-of-Thumb Guidelines to Estimate Business Value
- What is a Restaurant or Bar Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- Best and Worst Franchises Listed by SBA Loan Defaults
- How to Write an Offer to Buy a Business
- What Is a Retail Business Worth? How to Estimate Value.
- How to Analyze a Business You’re Considering Buying
- What are Business Brokers and What Do They Do?
- How to Conduct Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- Some Franchises Are Not Qualified for SBA Guaranteed Loans
- What is a Franchise REALLY Worth?
(C) Copyright William Bruce 2010All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: Carnival Corporation & plc
It’s been one year since Carnival’s ship, the Costa Concordia, ran aground off the coast of Italy. The captain of the cruise ship, Francesco Schettino, a philanderer, coward and now proven liar remains free. The Costa Concordia is ultimately owned by Carnival Corporation, also the parent company of Carnival Cruise Lines. Continue reading
By now, you may know the story of Carnival Cruise Lines shafting the City of Mobile for $20 million. After enticing the city to spend over $20 million for a cruise ship terminal facility, Carnival left town without even the good manners of a courtesy notice. It was a “Wham bam, thank you m’am” without the “thank you.” Here we take a closer look at the Carnival Corporation. Continue reading